Apple Watch Screen Protector|If you want to buy Best Screen Protector you are at a right place.Here you will get Apple Watch Screen Protector.
Misxi 2 Pack Hard PC Case with Tempered Glass Screen Protector Compatible with Apple Watch Series 6 SE Series 5 Series 4 44mm, Black
About this Item:
Application: Compatible with Series 6 / SE 44mm (Released 2020) and Series 5 44mm (2019) and Series 4 44mm (2018).
Overall protection: This case with a glass screen protector is designed to provide the external protection of your watch without compromising its usefulness.
Easy to install: Very easy to install in its design quickly to avoid removing the straps first.
Kindness Tip: These covers do not support while swimming because water will be trapped under the boxes. If you forgot to take it off, you can wipe it with a cloth or wipe.
What you get: 2 x high performance PC solid case + dry and wet wipe.
Product Description:
Compatible Devices Apple Watch SE Series 6/5/4 44mm
Compatible Phone Models Apple Watch Series 6
44mm, Apple Watch SE 44mm, Apple Watch Series 5 44mm
Factor Form Case
Brand Missxi
Color 2 Black
Direct Charging
You do not need to remove the Watch Case.
Free and Beautiful
Its smallness and proportions do not affect the beauty of the clock
Product information:
Product dimensions 3.94 x 3.94 x 0.47 inches
Item weight 0.634 ounces
ASIN B07WRBDXZ8
MisxiPC-B44 model number
4.5 customer reviews of 5 stars ratings 89,120 ratings
4.5 out of 5 stars
Position of Best Vendors for Mobile Phones and Accessories (See Top 100 Mobile Phones & Accessories)
# 1 in Smartwatch Cases
# 2 on Smartwatch Screen Protectors
Special Features Not Resistant
Factor Form Case
Color 2 Black
Producer Misxi
Start Date Available August 19, 2019
Customer Reviews:
4.5 out of 5
1-Clay Ewing
5.0 out of 5 stars This is easy why I still have a watch
Updated in the United States October 7, 2020
Size: 44mmColor: Transparent (2-Pack) Guaranteed Purchase
For more than 30 years, I have cycled to the mountains, and I have had my share of accidents. A crash that broke the safety cover, and saved my watch, would take me a few days to get through. A steep descent, downhill and Rocky on a dry gorge, set off a rock so large that I could not lift my front wheel at an angle of about 20 °. It crashed heavily on sharp rocks and destroyed the cover, but the clock did not have a single scratch.
He was also surprised to find that there were two in the box when he entered, and the second one had already been installed and one had been ordered.
Not how I wanted to test this, but I would say that this test was very successful in protecting my watch, I wish I had this cover on my big right side.
2-Simon Williams
5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! THIS WORKS!
Updated in the United States on November 19, 2019
Size: 44mmColor: 2 Black Verified Purchase
I just bought this 2 weeks ago with my new Apple 5 watch.
Someone slammed the door in my hand (too much) and this thing protected my watch! See photos! BUY GOOD!
0 Comments